As with the Ultimate BIOS, you should report bugs and post suggestions and feedback in the BIOS thread at the AtariAge forum.
After two months of development, a new (beta) BIOS is available for the Ultimate 1MB:
Features of the new BIOS include:
- The ability to set the date and time from the setup menu
- Dual configuration profiles
- Categorized menus covering system settings, hard disk, device setup, etc
- Turbo-Freezer compatibility
- Customisable shortcut keys
- OS-independent Ultra-speed SIO for serial disk drives
- Optional BIOS logo screen and boot device selection menu
- Optional flash write protection
- System information page displaying CPU type, audio/video hardware, etc
- BIOS Plugin API for diverse hardware control (Ultimate 1MB only)
- Variable SpartaDOS X ROM sizes (192, 256 and 320KB)
A near identical version of the BIOS for Incognito will follow shortly. If you have comments, questions or suggestions, please visit the corresponding thread on the AtariAge forum.