Repairs and Upgrades
Need upgrades or repair work on your Atari 8-bit computer?
- RAM upgrades (Ultimate 1MB, etc)
- Installation of common upgrades (VBXE, Rapidus, Stereo Pokey, etc)
- General repair of dead or faulty machines
- Case mods (video jacks for VBXE, etc)
- Restoration service (case cleaning and rejuvenation, PCB cleaning)
- Custom video cables (SCART, DB9, Component, etc for VBXE, Sofia, etc)
- Keyboard fixes (Mylar trace repair and cleaning)
- Firmware updates and bricked machine rescuing (U1MB PLCC flashing, OS ROM replacement)
Since the beginning of 2017, much of the work carried out on 8-bit Ataris has been live-streamed to YouTube. I’ve arranged the videos by general subject matter and constructed playlists covering various common topics.